Condo Insurance in Everett, WA
It’s crucial to protect the valuables in your condo in Everett, WA. You, not the homeowners association, are solely responsible for your condo’s contents; it is a necessity to have a condo insurance policy in Washington State.
Your condo association will have a master policy that will cover the property, common areas and physical structure of your building. However, the contents of your condominium, such as your carpet, your clothes and your furniture are not covered by their policy.
That's why you need condominium insurance in Everett, WA
Condominium insurance in Everett, WA will typically include coverage such as:
- Personal property
- Replacement value of your primary dwelling and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value
- Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property (just like a homeowner’s policy)
- Liability for property damage
- Damage protection from dangers, such as fire, plumbing freezes, vandalism, glass breakage, etc.
A traditional condo insurance policy in Washington will cover damages to most of your personal belongings, as well as walls, floors and ceiling coverings. Most condominium associations will say that the owner is responsible for everything within the unit, including permanently attached fixtures and improvements such as kitchen cabinets and appliances.
When you’re ready to shop for Condo Insurance in Washington, also known as an HO6 policy, call YOUR licensed independent insurance agents at McClain Insurance In Everett, WA to discuss more: 425-379-9200.
* Please Note: Insurance policies vary from company to company and from State to State. Not every Washington State insurance policy will include every coverage described above. Be sure to read your policy and check with your insurance agent for personalized information.