It has been my joy and honor to serve on the Everett Public Schools Foundation‘s Board of Directors for the past five years.
During this time, I have learned so much about the Foundation’s work! I continue to be impressed to see how the Foundation enriches the lives of countless students, teachers and families.
Thanks to the Everett Public Schools Foundation’s wise management of funds, a wide range of recipients are touched every year by EPSF support. Here is list of some of EPSF accomplishments during the 2012 / 2013 school year:
– Over $32,000 in grant money was distributed among all 26 Everett public schools, impacting over 11,000 students.
– Kindergarten and Summer School tuition assitance programs totaled over $75,000
– High School and College-Bound programs and scholarship opportunities totaled over $80,000
– The EPSF “Stuff the Bus” Backpack drive brought an in-kind value of $77,200 in new school supplies and backpacks to more than 1,700 students in need, setting them up for a great start to the school year.
At every meeting, I hear a new success story that moves my heart. Our schools and our children are our future! What better investment of our time and money than to set them up for GREAT things?
You have the opportunity to see EPSF at work for yourself: Join us on Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 7:15 – 8:30am at the 19th Annual EPSF Benefit Breakfast. Please call our office at 425-379-9200 to RSVP for this great fundraising and friend-raising event!
In addition, McClain Insurance Services supports the Everett Public Schools Foundation as part of our ” Pay It Forward” Referral Rewards Program. If you‘d like to support the Everett Public Schools Foundation, you have the opportunity to do so during the month of February. Here’s how:
1. Refer a friend or a family member to McClain Insurance for a hassle-free insurance proposal.
2. A $10 donation per referral will be made to EPSF. Don’t forget: ESPF is our “Charity of the Month” for February. That’s why it is important that your friends call us before the end of this month in order for your referral benefit to support ESPF.
3. In addition, you receive a $25 Costco Gas Card from McClain Insurance as a personal thank you for your referral.
Yes – you read that right: You can raise support for EPSF and receive a $25 Costco Gas Card, simply by referring a friend to McClain Insurance! Click here for more information about our Referral Rewards Program.